Friday, January 11, 2013

Wal-Mart Haul :]

Hey guys, sorry, I've been sick these past few days, but yesterday I went to walmart, and this is what I got;
Yay! Super exciting, ha, not really. Mostly just things I needed. So from left to right; we have cotton squares, they come in a pack of like a zillion, it takes me forever to run out, I use them for toner and to remove heavy eye makeup. Next, Q-tips, walmart brand, because I'm cheap. These also take me a long time to go through, I use these for little makeup mistakes, flakes of mascara and cleaning up a red lip ;) Then (omg I'm super excited about this!) I got the Olay Facial Cleansing Brush. I treated myself, and I love it, I'll have a full review later. Next up is my deodorant of choice, it has nice wetness protection, although I use CertainDri at night, this keeps me extra dry and it has a fresh scent...I know, super exciting. Some shaving cream, I'm not big on any certain brand, I buy what is cheapest and smells good. Slade, on the other hand, has really sensitive skin on his neck, so he only uses Barbasol for sensitive skin.

Thats about it! Sorry I've been gone, I'll get back into writing every day :]


No comments:

Post a Comment