Thursday, January 3, 2013

Essence Of Beauty Brushes Review

Hey! Today I wanted to share some of my most used brushes, and they are all from the drugstore! These are the best quality you can find for the price. Essence of Beauty is sold at CVS, where they are almost always on sale or have some kind of special going on, or a coupon of course. Most times you can buy them in sets.
These two crease brushes came as a set, for $5.99! I use them on a daily basis, they are such good quality, no hairs come out, and they are the perfect size. They are dense and pick up shadow with ease.
Please excuse how filthy they are, like I said, I use them on a daily basis. This set is double ended, but these are the sides I use the most. This set was $9.99 for a total of 6 different brushes! An angled blush brush and on the other end, a small powder brush. A flat foundation brush, and on the other end, a smaller version for concealer. Then a flat top blender which I use to blend out my under eye concealer, and on the other end, a flat eyeshadow brush for packing on shadows. Such an amazing value! 

I just thought I would share my neat little tidbit, and hopefully you will pick some up and find as many uses for them as I have!



No comments:

Post a Comment