Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 2013 ipsy (myglam) bag.

It came today! I was so excited, as always.
So this is what came in my pink bubble wrap, which is a nice touch, ipsy, I can appreciate that ;)
The first item wouldn't even fit in the bag, so I knew immediately I got a concealer brush!
Very cool, I don't use concealer brushes, I usually just blend with my finger, but this will be neat to try out and see. I've also never used this brand, although I believe it is sold at Walmart. This retails at about $6.
Unfortunately I looked on the ipsy website and saw what I was getting before I got it, boo, no surprise. :( I knew I was getting the hairspray and the body butter, although with the packaging I thought the Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Body Butter would smell deeper, more woodsy. It smells exactly like an orange. Not sweet, more tangy. I like it. I also thought that it would be thicker, but it applies like a regular lotion. Maybe even a bit thinner than say..Aveeno, or Bath and Body Works. 

The bag is cute on the inside, as always. I'm sure I'll find a use for it.

Like I said, I knew I was getting this, not crazy thrilled. But it is always nice to have a travel size hairspray. Especially if it is good.
I knew I was getting a nail polish. I had hoped that it wouldn't be red.
But you can never have enough nailpolish, or classic reds!

The packaging was cute and clever.
I got the color Bloody Mary #108

I also was super excited about this, Josie Maran 100% organic argan oil. Very nice, and high end. Way to go ipsy! Im excited to use this, and will be giving a full review and before and after shots...first I gotta figure out how I wanna use it!




No comments:

Post a Comment