Sunday, January 20, 2013

Clinique 3-step System; Step 3

Hey guys! Today I just wanted to share with you my toner of the moment. I haven't always used a toner, but this past year I have made it a point. Reason(s) being, Toners unclog pores, even more than your cleanser, making it appear as though you have smaller pores. Toners re-balance your skins pH, cleansing your skin upsets your natural acidity, a toner helps your skin re-balance, leaving more time for your skin to work hard on important stuff, like soaking in that new retinol cream :]
This is the toner I use, My mother bought me the full 3-step system a few years ago. I ran through the moisturizer like it was water, I have a bit of the cleanser left, and as you can see, plenty of toner. This bottle is huge, 13.5 oz! To tell you the truth, I'm trying to get rid of it. I use it morning and night on a cotton pad. One swipe over my face and neck, then I let it dry, then one more swipe. I also keep a bit in a spray bottle in my purse for when I am feeling hot or oily. This toner has a lot of alcohol, so it helps to break down sweat and oil throughout the day. It has a strong scent of alcohol, which I don't like, and that is the reason I want to hurry up and use it. I don't see it doing amazing things for my skin, but Clinique is a good brand and I wouldn't want to waste it! I plan on switching to plain ol' witch hazel when I finish this up.
Do you use a toner? Which one? Do you see significant skin benefits?


No comments:

Post a Comment