Sunday, January 6, 2013

A Few Things I Will Never Buy Again

Most of the time when I buy beauty products, I find some use, if not the intended use, for them.
These are not those things. ha! From left to right; Bath and Body Works Body Mist in the scent Dark Kiss. 
This smells so bitter and like an old lady. I can't describe how awful this smells. Although scents are personal, I can't see how anyone would enjoy this. Next, Garnier Fructis Full Control Hairspray. I should have known that I wasn't going to like this. I hate spritsy pumps. I just prefer a mist. The fragrance on this is just as bad as Dark Kiss, but on the other end of the spectrum, it's so fruity and sweet it makes me sick. It left my hair crunchy, and I gave this a good shot too, but every time I was dissapointed. Then we have this doosy! Caress Daily Silk body wash, my mom got this as a two pack at Sam's, it was cheap and she needed body wash. This stuff is so goopy, and it drys my skin out! I find myself using twice as much lotion than I have to with my BBW stuff. It has an artificial, chemical smell, and it is trying so hard to look like silk that it has glitter and shimmer in it! Just, yuck. Next is White Rain Sensations Body Wash in Invigorating Citrus. This makes my skin flake off, its nothing but sodium laureth sulfate and water. The smell is nice but I can't handle how drying it is. The last thing is a fragrance spray for cats, it is supposed to be a waterless bath. I think its the smell that turns me off, because it does keep odors at bay. But it just smells like a dirty cat who rolled in a flower bed. Yuck.

So, I'm not saying these are horrible products, they just didn't work for me, most of them were hated just because of the smell.


No comments:

Post a Comment