Monday, January 21, 2013

ANOTHER walmart haul.

If it seems like I go to walmart a lot, it's because I do! :] This haul is itsy bitsy though, I promise.
I was so excited that I found this! I had been looking all over, CVS, walgreens, Target, and I finally found it, at a walmart across town! I saw leighannsays do a first impression/review on it, and I knew I had to have it. I love everything Revlon, I love simple "slap-it-on" products, I love double duty products(like sunscreen, moisturizer and coverage, hello! bb cream!) I got it in the color light/pale. I only saw two shades, light and light/medium. bummer, but still.

THENNNN, also super excited about this! I found my Barely Branded color tattoo! I thought it would be in a special display, nope, right in with the regular colors, I guess they are making this part of the perminant collection, which I love, much more wearable than, say, Feirce and Tangy(its bright orange...like traffic cone orange!) so I picked up the Barely Branded and Inked in Pink.
I haven't tried anything on, but boy am I excited to!


No comments:

Post a Comment