Thursday, January 3, 2013

Mini Walmart Haul!

My mom and I went shopping this morning, and this is what we got.
From left to right: Lambchop santa plush dog toy($1.25), Porcelana Skin Lightening Cream 3oz ($4.97), John Frieda Root Awakening shampoo($5.47), American CREW daily shampoo for men($13.97), Glade airfreshener spray in Apple Cinnamon, part of the holiday collection($1.97)

Walmart is having a huge after Christmas sale, everything Christmas is 50-75% off. That is how I got the cute Lambchop toy for my poodle, Mopsy. We always call her Lambchop because she looks just like her.

The Porcelana and the John Frieda Shampoo is for me, I ran out of my Mane&Tale and wanted to try something new, and the CREW shampoo is for Slade, he has been using my girly shampoos for too long, so I got him his own. It smells so good.
Since the huge Christmas sale was going on, I picked up another one of my favorite scents from glade, Apple Cinnamon, I also really love the Nutcracker Crunch from the holiday collection. If you have never had a Glade candle, you need to pick one up. They smell incredible and they last.


No comments:

Post a Comment