Friday, January 25, 2013

DIY Cream Blush

Hey guys, today I thought I would share with you one of my go-to beauty recipes. This would work with eyeshadow, bronzer, you name it! But today I'm going to be making blush.
All you'll need is a facial primer, I'm using Mirabella Prime for face and eyes. You'll need a moisturizer, I use eye cream, it is more emollient and creamy, my favorite is Avalon Organics Vitamin C eye cream. You'll need your favorite powder blush, and a contact case, or small jar.
I mix the cream blush in the container I'll be storing it in, to reduce clean up. So basically it is a 1:1 ratio of primer and moisturizer, then add as much blush as you want, the less you add, the sheerer it will be, stir it up and make sure the container you keep it in is air tight. I find that my blushes last about 6 months. Unless I use it up before that. 
There you go! Super simple, and now you don't have to mix and match, pair the cream blush with the powder blush in the same shade and it will last all night! I hope you enjoyed! xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment