Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Porcelana Skin Lightening Cream Review.

Hey guys! I think you saw in a haul a few weeks ago, that I picked up this Porcelana cream. I've come to a decision...I like it. Well I think I like it.
I got the night cream because I don't wear a lot of creams in the morning. Infact, I only wear sunscreen. It says it fades dark spots and evens skin tone, and I can attest to that. I've been using it every night for about two weeks and while I haven't seen mind blowing results, it has faded my freckles, brightened my complexion and just evened things out.
It says it moisturizes, I don't think so. Its very thick, and will clog your pores. I apply a very thin layer to the skin just under my eyes and on the bridge of my nose, where I have freckles.

Its very white and doesn't soak in right away, you kind of massage it, but it still leaves a white cast. I haven't tried the day cream version, but I can only imagine how thick and disgusting it would feel under makeup. I like it for what it does but it is NOT a moisturizer. I'm glad it doesn't have a scent, that is nice.

This is my first dip into the world of skin lightening, so I can't compare it, all I can say is that it is nice, affordable(around $4) and will last you FOREVER. If you have mild freckles, and discoloration that you want to get rid of, and you are not acne prone; give it a shot!


No comments:

Post a Comment