Thursday, January 3, 2013

Fashion Forward Puppies!


Hey guys! I know this isn't what you usually see here, but I thought since I buy so much for my pups, I should show you why I spend so much, hah!
I have two dogs, Tuesday(3yrs weenie/beagle mix) and Mopsy(10yrs maltisse/poodle mix) and they are mine and Slade's babies, we spend most of our day with them, they come with me to work and Slade's job as well, they sleep with us, we go on walks as a family. We're all very close knit. ;)
Like these bows! You see what I did there? Aren't these just the cutest things! I got them at petsmart, they were 2 or 3 dollars for a pack of four. Moppy is the only one who has hair long enough to wear them, and boy does she look lovely.
They fight and play a lot because of the age difference, but they love each other.
Anyway, I promise there is a point to this blog full of pictures! I wanted to show you Tuesday's new clothes, Mopsy's new bows, and the brushes we use to groom our babies every night before bed. :) from left to right, Tuesdays brush, the blue handled one from the Martha Stewart pet collection, its soft enough to use on her short hair and it gets all her sheddingness out...is that a word? Then the pink one is a flea comb that I use in the bath, just to make sure we don't have any unwelcome buggies. The brush without a grip on the handle is Moppy's, she likes to gnaw on things, so..it was a casualty.

Since then we have gotten her her own 'baby' as we call it, Lambchop the santa clause. haha. I think she loves it because it looks just like her. :)
Her hoodie is also from petsmart, but it's their TopPaw collection. She wears a medium if you are wondering, and she WILL bite you if you try to take her sweater off. She sleeps in it and everything. I have to trick her into letting me wash it every few days, and lord help me when it's bath day.
We call her "passed out poodle" all the time, shes ALWAYS asleep. :)

Tuesday just got a new coat too! This is from Walmart, the brand is LuLuPink. I love it, shes even got a little bling!
She wasn't very happy with me, usually when I say 'You wanna put your coat on?' She knows it's time to go O-U-T-S-I-D-E...that word is not safe to say in this house. ha!
Mops was a little disappointed too.


This is Mop's collar, also from TopPaw, she doesn't mind it, but as you can see, Tuesday prefers a harness, and so do I. She gets a little crazy on our walks sometimes and it's nice to not worry about it choking her. Plus then I know she is safe.

Phew that was a lot of pictures! ha, as always, love you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment