Monday, December 31, 2012

Burt's Bees Radiance SPF15 day lotion



This is my everyday physical sunscreen. I don't use chemical sunscreens on my face, and now a days you have to buy a 'baby sunscreen' or from an all natural brand to find a physical sunscreen.
The website says this 'provides broad spectrum sun protection with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, SPF 15' 'helps reduce premature aging...' and is 'infused with royal jelly'.
I've used a lot of the products in the radiance line, so it was no surprise that I love this. It has a pleasant smell, like, citrus and floral. It doesn't smell like sunscreen at all. It's very light, not super moisturizing, but I have extremely dry skin, especially in the winter.
I bought mine at walmart, 2oz for $18, which isn't bad, but isn't great. I wish they had an equate brand of Burt's Bees. Anyway, for the price and it being a 98% natural product, I would say, get it. If you're in the market for a sunscreen this one is pretty great.
If you're very fair I would recommend a higher SPF.




No comments:

Post a Comment