Friday, January 11, 2013

Olay ProX Advanced Cleansing System Review

As you saw yesterday, I got the Olay Cleansing Brush. I've heard a lot about how it is similar to the Clarisonic. Which it is, but the Olay brush spins 360. The Clarisonic oscillates, it doesn't matter to me. They both get the job done.
I guess I got the Holiday Edition with the full size cleanser, it was $29.95 at Wal-Mart, which, for a cleansing system AND a full size Olay exfoliating cleanser, isn't bad. Thats why I bought it :)
 This is what is inside the big box; a littler box and the cleanser.
Inside of THAT box is the actual cleansing system, which we will refer to as the brush. It comes with the required battery, and a small sample of the same cleanser that was in the big box. I originally thought that was a replacement head for the brush, but it isn't. So my first impressions were; It's small, very small. I have tiny hands and it fits perfectly for me, so I can only assume it would be small for someone with normal hands. 
I like that they give you the battery, much like the Neutrogena Wave. I also like that they are heavy handed with the cleanser they give out. I have a big bottle and a sample now. Although the cleanser isn't super amazing. I actually wouldn't repurchase just the cleanser..It has granules  which I like, but they are few and far between and...too large. It is fragrance free, which I like but it leaves a residue and just isn't the best cleanser I've had. I have used the brush with my Clinique cleanser and it really...works. It just makes me feel clean and squeeky but not tight, which I can sometimes feel with that cleanser. It is a good exfoliater  and although I can't compare it to the Clarisonic, because I don't have one, I would say pick this up! It's a nice travel size, its inexpensive, it cleanses thoroughly and exfoliates well. I enjoy it and I would recommend it to anyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment